豪斯医生经典台词-Doctor House(Hugh Laurie)

巴萨青年 发表于 2007-12-30 20:33:56

Hugh Laurie的介绍:
  
  2003年的时候,正在纳米比亚沙漠中拍摄《凤凰劫》的休•劳瑞在酒店浴室中拍摄了一段求职录像,剧组人员惊讶地发现说着流利美式英语的休•劳瑞居然是个英国人,正是这段求职录像让休•劳瑞得到了FOX新剧《HOUSE》的主角Dr House这个角色。
  
  休• 劳瑞1959年生于英国,他的医生父亲是英格兰赛艇队国家队队员并拿到过奥运会冠军,继承了父亲的运动细胞,1977年休•劳瑞代表英格兰青年队参加世界青年锦标赛夺得双人艇的第四名。在剑桥大学更是获得了运动员蓝色荣誉。在因伤结束运动生涯后,休•劳瑞又在戏剧上展现出他的天才,加入剑桥剧社的他活跃在校园舞台上,那时的他已展现出喜剧表演的天赋,1981年休•劳瑞获选为剑桥剧社的主席。
  
  大学毕业后休•劳瑞拍摄了一系列英国电视剧,其中他和好朋友斯蒂文•法瑞(Steven Fry)共同编剧和主演的电视剧《法瑞劳瑞秀》《A Bit of Fry and Laurie》从1986年开始连续播映了九年的时间,使他成为英国家喻户晓的喜剧演员。除了表演之外,休•劳瑞在1996年出版了一部畅销惊险喜剧小说《枪贩》(The Gun Seller),他还是摇滚乐队Poor White Trash的常任键盘手。
  
  1995年李安的电影《理智与情感》使休•劳瑞初登美国大银幕,之后相继在《铁面人》、《精灵鼠小弟》、《精灵鼠小弟2》等好莱坞电影中担任角色,也曾在《老友记》等美国电视剧中客串演出,他有些沙哑另类的嗓音以及正宗流利的英式发音、几可乱真的美式发音也为休•劳瑞带来许多卡通片配音角色,即将在国内上映的动画3D电影《战歌快飞》中就有他的献声。
  
  2004年11月开始播放的FOX新剧《豪斯医生》让更多美国观众认识并喜欢休•劳瑞。每个礼拜有超过1千八百万美国观众等候在电视机前观看此剧,有媒体称此剧为“黄金时间之王”,《西雅图时报》更是直言看《豪斯医生》有三个理由:休•劳瑞、休•劳瑞、休•劳瑞。
  
  休• 劳瑞饰演的豪斯医生绝对是银屏上最另类最具邪气的医生,胡子拉碴、衣冠不整、刚愎、任性、独来独往,执拗、说话刻薄,把止痛片当口香糖吃,经常拄着拐扎一摇一摆地走来走去,即便如此老板最不想解雇的人就是他,因为百千缺点集于一身的豪斯医生是医院里医术最高超的医生。
  
  休•劳瑞将他多年浸淫的喜剧表演融合到正剧表演之中,把原本惹人讨厌的豪斯医生演绎成一个外表冷酷内心温暖甚至天真可爱的天才内科医生。每次豪斯医生看门诊的时候,福尔摩斯般的观察力和充满智慧的诊断乃至黑色幽默让观众欲罢不能。休•劳瑞更是不忘在剧中展现其钢琴和摩托车技艺,将个人魅力与角色魅力紧密结合,使角色栩栩如生。
  
  本届金球奖剧情类最佳男主角竞争激烈,从角色上说,除了一兵一贼之外其余三个都是医生角色,从人气上说,[迷失]和[越狱]的男主角呼声都很高,休•劳瑞似乎并不占有优势,但休•劳瑞是《豪斯医生》的绝对第一男主角,其余提名演员所饰演的角色大多属于群戏中的一部分,个人发挥空间相对较小,展现表演才能的时间自然就比休•劳瑞要少。而纵观美国近几年电视屏幕,豪斯医生这种反英雄、满是缺点、介于灰色地带的角色很受观众和评论家的喜欢,《罗马》、《办公室》、《愚人善事》等片的主男角均是如此。休•劳瑞的成功正是豪斯医生这个角色邪气中带给人的无限魅力。
Dr. Foreman: Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?
  医治病人难道不是我们成为医生的原因吗?
  House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
  不,医治疾病才是我们做医生的原因,医治病人则是医生痛苦的根源.
  
  House: People don't want a sick doctor.
  人们不喜欢生病的医生.
  Dr. Wilson: That's fair enough, I don't like healthy patients.
  那很公平,我也不喜欢健康的病人.
  
  Dr. Foreman: Oh, Cameron, I need you for a couple of hours.
  Cameron,你有空吗?
  Dr. Cameron: What's up?
  什么事?
  Dr. Foreman: When you break into a house, its always better to have a white chick with you.
  闯空门的时候,有个白人女性陪着比较保险.
  
  House: What would you prefer - a doctor who holds your hand while you die or who ignores you while you get better?I guess it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.
  哪种医生你比较喜欢-在你临死时会陪在你身边的医生或者是当你病情好转后不再搭理你的医生?我猜你最讨厌的是当你快死的时候不再搭理你的医生.
  
  Dan's Mother: How can you just sit there?
  你怎么能就这么坐在那边?
  House: If I eat standing up, I spill.
  如果我站着吃东西,就会洒出来.
  
  House: Another reason I don't like meeting patients. If they don't know what you look like, they can't yell at you.
  我不喜欢见病人的另一个原因就是,如果他们不知道你的样子,他们就没法冲你大吼大叫.
  
  Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you're incapable of kissing a little ass?
  你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?
  House: Well, we all have our limitations.
  恩,人总是有缺点的.
  
  House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20' between love and hate.
  爱与恨并非只有一线之隔,爱与恨之间隔着一道十步一岗,五步一哨的中国长城.
  
  House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.
  抬起你的手臂,你体内有个寄生虫.
  Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?
  你是说象绦虫一类的东西?
  House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
  撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下来
  Jill: Can you do anything about it?
  你能除掉它吗?
  House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.
  在大多数洲里,除掉超过一个月大的这种寄生虫是非法的.
  Jill: Illegal?
  非法的?
  House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
  别担心,很多女人都会喜欢她们的寄生虫,给它起名字,穿衣服,还让它和其他的寄生虫一起玩.
  Jill: Playdates…
  House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.
  它的眼睛很象你(这位女士怀孕了)
  
  Dr. House: The most successful marriages are based on lies. You're off to a great start.
  成功的婚姻都是谎言的基础上建立起来的,你已经开了个好头.
  
  Dr. Wilson: I'm still amazed you're in the same room as a patient.
  真令我惊讶,你居然还和患者呆在一间屋子里.
  House: People don't bother me until they get teeth.
  没长牙的小家伙我倒不怕.
  
  House: What do you know about the nun?
  你对那个修女有什么看法?
  Dr. Chase: Which one?
  哪一个?
  House: The cute one. I think she likes me. The sick one, obviously.
  漂亮的那个,我想她喜欢上我了. 当然是生病的那个!!!!
  
  House: It turns out your best judgment is not good enough. Here's an idea - next time, use mine
  事实证明你最有把握的诊断还是不够好,不如这样吧,下次试试我的主意.
  
  Luke: Is this a good hospital?
  这家医院好吗?
  House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
  这得看你对好医院的定义了,我喜欢这里的椅子.
  
  House: As long as you're trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.
  只要你尽力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情
  Dr. Wilson: And as long as you're not trying, you can say whatever you want.
  只要你不去尽力,你就可以说任何你想说的话.
  House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!
  那么说我们两个人加起来就做任何事,说任何话了,我们可以一起统治世界了.
  
  Dr. Wilson: I love my wife.
  House: You certainly love saying it.
  
  House: You told me you hadn't changed your diet or exercise. Were you lying?
  Samantha: Lying?
  House: Does your husband have high blood pressure?
  Samantha: My husband?
  House: Yeah, see, if you're going to repeat everything I say, this conversation's going to take twice as long.
  
  House: So what's her name and when do I get to meet her?
  她的名字叫什么,我什么时候能见到她?(盘问Wilson的约会对象)
  Dr. Wilson: There's nobody! Give it up!
  别瞎猜了,根本没这回事
  House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.
  你嘴上说不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON换了双漂亮的新鞋)
  Dr. Wilson: They're French. You can't trust a word they say.
  它们是法国货,法国人的话一句都不能信.
  
  Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?
  你为什么对我这么刻薄?
  House: It's what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?
  我就是这样子,最近我变得更厉害了吗?
  Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.
  对我来说是的.
  House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.
  真的吗?那么肯定不是种族歧视的原因了,你还和上周一样的黑.
  
  Dr. Cameron: I'll check into it.
  Dr. Foreman: I'll make the call.
  Dr. Chase: I'll keep the kid alive. For a while at least.
  House: I'll have lunch.
  
  Dr. Foreman: The kid was just taking his AP calculus exam when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.
  这个孩子在微积分考试当中突然感到恶心眩晕.
  House: That's the way calculus presents.
  当然这是微积分的作用啦
  
  House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?
  我认为你说的"有可能"就是"根本没指望了"的英国表达方式.
  Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.
  我是澳大利亚人
  House: You put the Queen on your money. You're British.
  你们把女王的头像印在钱币上,你们就是英国人.
  
  House: You're certainly boss. Like a wet tongue sticks to dry ice.
  
  House: Like I always say, there's no ‘I' in team. But there is ‘me' if you jumble it up.
  象我常说的,团队里没有我存在,不过要是你把它打乱了,倒是有个ME存在.
  
  Julia: I thought you were supposed to be listening to our patient histories?
  我认为你应该听我们讲解病史
  House: No, I'm supposed to be teaching you. If I can do that without listening to you, more power to me.
  不,我应该教导你们诊断病例,如果我不用听你们讲解就能诊断出来,那我就更加NB了.
  
  Dr. Cameron: Yeah, I I trusted you.
  House: You always trust me. That's a big mistake.
  
  House: I take risks - sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die. So I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math.
  我承担风险,有时病人会死,但如果我不冒风险,更多的病人会死,所以我最大的毛病就是我已经学会了算术.
  
  Dr. Cuddy: Answer me.
  House: Nothing I could say is going to change how you feel, and nothing could come out of your reaction that is going to change what I plan to do. So I prefer to say nothing.
  不管我说什么都不会改变你的想法,不管你说什么都不会改变我的做法,所以我宁可什么也不说.
  
  Dr. Foreman: You know, House shouldn't even be here!
  Dr. Chase: Because he said something inappropriate? If we sent him home every time he did that, he'd never be here. We wouldn't even need his office.
  
  Dr. Wilson: She's beautiful!
  House: She's beautiful so I should do it? What kind of logic is that?!?
  Dr. Wilson: The envious, jealous 'I'm married and I can't do anything' logic!
  
  Dr. Wilson: She's hot so she's a hooker? What kind of pathetic logic is that?
  House: The envious, jealous 'I never got any in high school' logic. Hello?!?
  
  Dr. Cameron: I was the first person (House) ran into. He just asked me.
  我是他碰到的第一个人,所以他约了我.
  Dr. Chase: Yeah, like a date.
  对,就象是个约会
  Dr. Cameron: Exactly. Except for the “date” part.
  没错,除了约会那一部分
  
  House: But I had three reasons.
  我有三个理由
  Dr. Cuddy: Good ones?
  够合理吗?
  House: Well, lets see in a minute - I'm just making them up now.
  恩,等一会,我正在编呢.
  BLAH BLAH BLAH.....(CUDDY没买帐)
  House: Which brings me to my fourth reason.
  我还有第四个理由.
  Dr. Cuddy: I thought you said there were only three?
  你说过只有三个理由
  House: I thought you'd buy one of them.
  我以为你会相信其中的一个
  
  
  Lola: You have a big "keep out' sign stapled on your forehead.
  你满脸的不乐意,就差在你头上贴块"别理我"的牌子了.
  House: That explains it. I told them to put it on my door.
  没错,我早就告诉他们把牌子挂在门口了
  
  House: Fine. I'll ask one of my other friends.(邀WILSON去看赛车被拒)
  Dr. Wilson: Huh.
  House: What? Are you saying I've only got one friend.
  Dr. Wilson: Who?
  House: Kevin. In Bookkeeping.
  Dr. Wilson: Okay, well first of all, his name is Carl.
  House: I call him Kevin. It's his secret friendship club name.
  
  Dr. Cameron: You know, parents are never as bad as their kids think.
  Dr. Chase: You like him so much, ask him out.
  
  Dr. Wilson: How do you know she needs a heart transplant?
  你怎么知道她需要心脏移植?
  House: I got my aura read today. It said someone close to me had a broken heart.
  我看了占卜书,上面说今天有个人会心碎.
  
  Dr. Wilson: You lied, didn't you?
  House: I never lie.
  Dr. Wilson: Big mistake.
  
  House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person's estrogen level to increase dramatically.
  我有个理论,有一种药品被服用后会导致病人体内的雌激素水平大幅上升.
  Bill: What is it?
  那是什么?
  House: It's called...estrogen.
  雌激素
  
  Dr. Cameron: I don't have the right to show interest in someone?
  难道我没有对某人感兴趣的权利吗?
  Dr. Forman: You absolutely do. And I absolutely have the right to humiliate you for it.
  你当然有,而我也当然有对此取乐的权利.
  
  House: Men are pigs - you have nothing to worry about. They will pretty much have sex with anyone - young, old, heavy, thin, complete strangers, relatives.
  
  Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It's got to be a mistake.
  10岁的孩子不会得心脏病,肯定有什么地方错了
  House: Right. The simplest explanation is she's a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on.
  没错,最简单的答案就是她谎报了年纪,她其实已经四十岁了.也许她是个女演员.
  
  House: You were pregnant. Based on your hormone levels, you had a miscarriage.
  你怀孕了,从你的激素水平看,你刚刚自然流产了.
  Sarah: I haven’t even been on a date.
  我没有和人约会过.
  House: Right, since it’s physically impossible to have sex without someone buying you dinner.
  好吧,显然没人请你吃饭的话你是无法和人做爱的.
  Sarah: I haven’t had sex since I split up with my husband.That was almost a year ago.(某女被查出怀孕了)
  自从我和丈夫分手后就没做过爱了,那都快有一年了.
  House: Fine, have it your way. Immaculate conception.
  好吧,你是第二个圣母玛利亚
  Sarah: Um, what do I do?
  我该怎么做?
  House: Well, it’s obvious. Start a religion
  恩,很显然,你该开创个宗教.
  
  House: Someday there will be a black president. Someday there will be a gay president. Maybe there'll even be a gay black president. But one combination I do not see is gay, black, and dead.
  有一天我们会有一位黑人总统,有一天我们会有一位同性恋总统,也许有一天我们会有一位黑人同性恋总统,但是肯定不会有个既是同性恋,又是黑人,还是死人的总统.
  
  House: You're not going to be President either way - they don't call it the White House because of the paint job
  你无论如何都成不了总统的(对黑人参议员说),白宫之所以叫白宫可不是因为它是给漆成白色的.
  
  House: Take these, go home, talk to your daughter.
  吃了这药,回家和你女儿谈谈
  Female Patient: What?
  为什么?
  House: Your pants, your blouse, your scarf are all freshly dry cleaned. Everything except your jacket, it’s got a smudge on it. Probably two days old. Which means you didn’t know the jacket had been worn. So either your husband is a crossdresser or your daughter has been borrowing your clothes without telling you. Probably wants to look older to get into bars.
  你的裤子,衬衫,围巾都是刚刚干洗过的,只有你的外套上面有块污迹,也许有两天了.这说明你没发现它被人穿过,所以要么是你丈夫有变装癖,要么就是你女儿偷偷穿了你衣服出去,好装扮得成熟点去混进酒吧.
  Female Patient: I don’t have a daughter.
  我没有女儿(可怜的人,让我想起了CHANDLER的老爸)
  
  House: We're missing something.
  Dr. Chase: What?
  House: If I knew that it wouldn't be missing.
  
  House: You Jewish?
  你是犹太人?
  Dr. Gilmar: Yeah.
  House: Is it true what they say about Jewish foreplay?
  那他们说的犹太人的前戏是真的吗?
  Dr. Gilmar: Two hours of begging?
  你是说两个小时的前戏吗?
  House: I heard four.
  我听说是四个小时
  Dr. Gilmar: Well actually I'm only half-Jewish.
  其实我只有一半的犹太血统.
  
  House: Chase. Did you know about this woman? What she does?
  Dr. Chase: I met her at some parties, yeah.(CHASE认出一个来探视的女人是SM女王)
  House: I wouldn’t have tortured you if I knew you liked it.
  
  House: I have been on a date...
  Dr. Wilson: Not since disco died.
  
  House: (about a lecture) I'm not doing it. (leaves, then stops) You're supposed to stop me. Renegotiate.
  我不会去的. 你应该叫住我,重新谈条件的.
  Dr. Cuddy: Hmm, and you were supposed to keep on walking. Sorry, I guess we both screwed up. Go on, do it again.
  恩,你应该继续向前走不回头的,看来我两都搞砸了,再来一遍吧.
  
  House: (walking away from the class) Can you still hear me?
  Rebellious Student: No.
  Caring Student: A little.
  Keen Student: Not really.
  House: If you can't hear me, how do you know what I asked?
  
  Dr. Cameron: (to House) I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone. I was wrong. You just couldn't love me.
  
  Dr. Cameron: What happened to everyone lies?
  House: I was lying.
  
  Dr. Cameron: Who (thinks he's sick)?
  House: His wife.
  Dr. Cameron: The woman you used to live with.
  House: That's her Indian name. On her driver's license it's "Stacy."
  
  Stacy: I met Mark at a fundraiser that happened to be held at a...
  House: You met me at a strip club.
  Stacy: You were the worst two dollars I ever spent.
  
  Dr. Chase: I don't agree with the death penalty in principle. In practice, however, I'd rather watch a murderer die than really annoy my boss.
  原则上我不赞同死刑,不过现实中,我宁可看着谋杀犯被行刑也不愿去惹恼我的老板(HOUSE)
  
  Dr. Cameron: Black defendants are ten times more likely to get a death sentence then white.
  黑人罪犯被判死刑的比率是白人的十倍.
  Dr. Foreman: Doesn’t mean we need to get rid of the death penalty – we just need to kill more white people.
  那不意味着我们需要禁止死刑-我们只要杀掉更多的白人就行了.
  
  Dr. Chase: If she's never kissed a boy, it's a fair bet she's never had sex.
  如果她从来没有接过吻,那她就应该没有做过爱
  House: Tell that to all the hookers who won't kiss me on the mouth.
  和那些不愿和我接吻的妓女说这话吧.
  
  Dr. Chase: She's had one hallucination. Why are we operating on her? Why are we risking her life?
  她只是有幻觉症状,为什么我们冒生命的危险要给她动手术
  House: Because Wilson thinks it would be nice to give the girl a year to say goodbye to her mommy. I guess maybe she stutters or something.
  因为WILSON希望能多给她一年时间,好让她和她母亲说再见,我估计她有口吃的毛病.
  
  House: I should have been out of here 20 minutes ago.
  Nurse Brenda: You got here 20 minutes ago.
  
  Dr. Cameron: He asked me out.
  Dr. Chase: I’m shocked. I’m shocked when patients don’t ask you out.
  Dr. Cameron: He also asked me to come to Africa.
  Dr. Chase: Boy, he moves fast
  
  Dr. Cuddy: Wow. Is there nobody you admire?
  House: Well, there was this girl I met in ‘Nam who could blow out a candle without using her...
  
  Dr. Foreman: You have no evidence to support a poisoning diagnosis.
  House: Which is why it's going to be so cool when I turn out to be right.
  
  Dr. Cameron: Why would you need ,000?
  Dr. Chase: Bad night at poker or great night with a hooker.
  House: Thank you for saving me the trouble of deflecting that personal question with a joke.
  
  House: When I said I’d do anything for the money, I obviously didn’t mean it.
  
  Dr. Wilson: If you have the money then why did you need the loan?
  如果你有钱的话为什么还要向我借?
  House: I didn’t. I just wanted to see if you’d give it to me. I’ve been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me a year ago. Ummm, a little experiment to see where you’d draw the line.
  我就想看看你会不会借给我,自从一年前我找你借过40元后,我每次都增加借钱的数量,就想实验一下你的底线在哪里?
  Dr. Wilson: You’re…you’re trying to objectively measure how much I value our friendship.
  你用钱来衡量我们的友谊?
  House: It’s five grand – you got nothing to be ashamed of.
  5千块啊,你没什么好羞耻的.
  
  Dr. Wilson: Now, be a grown-up and either tell Mommy and Daddy you don’t want to see them, or I’m picking you up at seven for dinner.
  你要么成熟点自己去告诉你爸妈你不想见他们,要么我就7点来接你吃晚饭.
  House: What do you mean? You just said…?
  
  Dr. Wilson: I lied. I’ve been lying to you in increasing amounts ever since I told you you looked good unshaved a year ago. It’s a little experiment, you know, to see where you’d draw the line.
  我撒谎了,自从一年前我告诉你不刮胡子也很帅以后我也在逐渐增加对你说谎的程度,就想实验一下你的底线在哪里.(呵呵,WILSON最精彩的绝地大反击)
  
  House: How’s your recovery going? Got around to the small muscles yet?
  Mark Warner: It’s not the size of the muscle – it’s where you get to put it.(成人级笑话,看不懂的也别去问了)
  Stacy: My goodness, it’s like watching Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward in the third grade.
  
  Stacy: You have been hiding things and lying to me all day.
  House: I didn’t lie to you about anything…except the things I admitted to you I was lying about.
  
  Dr. Wilson: Do you know your phone’s dead? Do you ever recharge your batteries?
  House: They recharge? I just buy new phones.
  
  Dr. Cameron: Maybe House is wrong.
  House: (pause) I hope that’s not the end of the thought.
  
  Dr. Cuddy: Tell me, if it is your aim to sell me the same crazy ideas that House does, how are you an improvement on House?
  Dr. Foreman: I brought you a coffee!
  
  Wilson: What the hell happened in Baltimore?
  House: Sorry, chief - I never kiss and tell.
  Wilson: I think you just did.
  
  Dr. Foreman: It’s the perfect marriage – there’s nothing to fight about if you never talk about anything.


收藏: QQ书签 del.icio.us 订阅: Google 抓虾

最新评论

发表评论

* 昵称

已经注册过? 请登录

新用户请先注册 以便能显示头像及追踪评论回复

Email
网址
* 评论
表情
 
 

分类小组论坛
杂谈, 娱乐、八卦, 文学、艺术, 体育, 旅游、同城, 象牙塔, 情感, 时尚、生活, 星座, 科技

请注意遵守中华人民共和国法律法规, 如威胁到本站生存, 将依法向有关部门报告, 同时本站的相关记录可能成为对您不利的证据.

相关法律法规
全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定
中华人民共和国计算机信息系统安全保护条例
中华人民共和国计算机信息网络国际联网管理暂行规定
计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法
计算机信息系统国际联网保密管理规定